3. The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry, but he denies the wicked what they crave.
4. Negligent hands cause poverty, but diligent hands enrich.
5. He who lays in stores during the summer is a capable side, but he who sleeps during the harvest is an incompetent.
10. Except my discipline rather than silver, knowledge rather than choice gold.
11. For wisdom is better than rubies; no goods can equal her.
12 "I, wisdom, live in prudence; I attain knowledge and foresight.
13 To fear the Lord is to hate evil; I hate pride, arrogance, the evil way, and duplicity in speech.
14 Mine are counsel and resourcefulness; I am understanding; courage is mine.
15 Through me king's reign and ruler's decree just laws;
16 Through me princes rule, great men and all the righteous judges.
4: "Oh men, I call to you; My cry is to all mankind.
5. O simple ones, learn shrewdness;
old dullards, and structure minds.
6. listen, for I speak noble things;
the brightness comes from my lips;
7. my mouth others truth;
wickedness is a abhorrent to my lips.
8. All my words are just,
None of them pervert or crooked;
9. all are straightforward to the intelligent man, and write to those who have gained knowledge.
Discernment Fools Haughtiness Prudence
Instruction Loathe Pride
Wisdom Knowledge Cunning
Shrewdness Reign Decree
Dupes Perverse Yield